Thursday, November 4, 2010

If I Had a GPS Jammer I Would Have Enjoyed Paranormal Activity 2

Did you have a good time during Halloween? I bet you did. How I wish I had an espow gps jammer that day I would have a wonderful time as you did.

I went to see Paranormal Activity 2 that night with my boyfriend. We really enjoyed the first one and were ready for a Halloween Scare. There was a young girl who talked on her phone and didn't shut up for 90 minutes. The part that amazed me was that no one seemed to care. I gave the girl behind me "the head-turn" a few times and she definitely got the hint. However, she did nothing but went on talking. I asked my boyfriend if it was bothering him. Unexpectedly, he said "no". It really bugs me.

espow gps jammer
You can’t imagine how I wish to have an espow gps jammer at that time. Well, that is my ruined Halloween. However, the movie was a lot of fun if you liked the first one. My boyfriend was sufficiently scared.

Paranormal Activity 2 was directed by Tod Williams. Paranormal Activity 2 is inferior to its predecessor — few sequels aren’t. I could rag on it for regurgitating the ideas and scenarios that made the original such a memorable theater experience, but what’s more interesting to me is where it goes right. Very few people awaited this found footage follow-up with any degree of anticipation, and with a conspicuous absence of the advance screenings that so stoked public interest in the first, Paranormal Activity 2 was, to all appearances, shaping up to be an unmitigated disaster.

Turns out it was plain bad marketing. PA2 might actually be the most conceptually creative sequel since J.J. Abram’s Star Trek reboot. Like that film, this is chronologically a prequel, with the ill-fated original stars, Katie and Micah (Katie Featherston and Micah Sloat), returning in a supporting role as relatives of the affected family. The handheld camera premise has also been extrapolated on, and after the first paranormal incident (misconstrued as a break-in), the patriarch of the Rey family (Brian Boland) has a series of security cameras installed, by which we monitor his kitchen, living room, patio, bedroom, and nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment